Diego & Damiano Barale

The company, although recently founded, has in fact historical roots; According to the parish records of the town of Barolo, the first traces of the Barale family date back to 1600. The landowner Francesco Barale began to vinify in 1870 and passed the witness to his son Carlo, who founded the “Barale-Rinaldi”. The sons of Carlo Barale, Giovanni Battista and our grandfather Giuseppe, took the reins of the company called “Barale Fratelli” until 1984.Our “new” company starts from the land inherited by our father, located in the municipalities of Barolo and Monforte d’Alba, and the “Aie Sottane” farmhouse, one of the oldest houses in Barolo, now restored and home to the company “Diego and Damiano Barale “.